If you are new to dentures, then you probably understand how the adjustment can be. Luckily, our dental team is eager to help you understand how to take care of your dentures so that you can keep them in tip-top shape while also keeping your smile beautiful and healthy.
At The Dentistry Place, our dentist is happy to help you adjust to dentures as well as answer any of your denture questions or address your needs. That is why our team is happy to share some basic information about how you can care for your dentures.
Here are some basic tips on how to properly care for your dentures:
– To keep your dentures clean, soak them in a denture cleaning solution each night.
– Dentures need to be routinely cleaned so that contamination does not occur.
– Make sure to not drop your dentures, as they can easily chip and fracture.
– If your dentures require any restorations, bring them to Dr. Robert Greene for repairs.
– Teeth whiteners and bleach are abrasive materials that can damage your dentures.
– Do not allow your dentures to sit out anywhere, as they can warp and dry out.
As you can see, dentures need care to stay in good condition in order to keep your smile healthy. If you have questions about your dentures in Denver, Colorado, or if you are wondering if dentures are right for you, please call us today at 303-974-5533 and schedule a consultation. Our dental team is excited to take your call.